Catering Manager - Brandon | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brandon, Suffolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Catering Manager- High Lodge
hours per week 52 weeks a year
£30,000 per annum
We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a leading food and facilities management company, which can offer opportunities for career progression.
Leadership and people
* Role model the company values and ensure they are reinforced at every opportunity, providing leadership and clear direction on all aspects of the business.
* Assess nominated staff on level of competence within their areas of responsibility, taking responsibility for the development of colleagues and management of their performance in partnership with the Operations Manager and HR Team.
Governance and compliance
* Accountability for all cash, banking activity and stock within the business area in accordance with Churchill Catering policies and procedures.
* Managing food safety and health and safety standards within the Cafe facility in line with current and future H&S and food safety legislation and company policy.
* Responsibility and accountability for the financial delivery and performance of the catering area in line with weekly, monthly and annual budgets
* Undertaking menu and function planning and costing in conjunction with company policies and procedures in line with the needs of the business
* Responsibility for managing local client and customer relationships and developing and maintaining strong business relationships, seeking to understand the client’s business environment and drivers, developing and maintaining strong relationships and establishing a network of client contacts.
* The proactive and professional management of clients, ensuring Churchill Catering delivers service in line with the client’s business objectives.
* Responsibility for driving all aspects of service excellence across the business areas.
* Driving innovation onsite with customer engagement.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Relevant management/catering experience
* One or more of the following or equivalent qualifications: - BSC (Catering), MHCIM, HND, City and Guilds 706/1 and 2, NVQ level 2 and 3 and possess an intermediate level food safety certificate
* Good numerical and communication skills with the ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
* Management knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety
* The ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* IOSH and CIEH qualifications or equivalent
* Proven experience of managing client relationships
* Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team