Waking Nights Care Assistant - Cheltenham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Waking Nights Care Assistant
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
£10 - £13/hour Enhanced Weekend Pay
Temporary (Full time)
As a Waking night Care Assistant, you will be helping elderly and vulnerable adults to live comfortable and fulfilled lives, ensuring that the highest standards of care and dignity are maintained.
At Halcyon we are proud to work alongside some of the UK’s outstanding care providers to provide support in residential, nursing, and palliative care settings.
We are committed to people development and can offer you a unique opportunity to become a part of talented support team that really makes a difference.
The benefits of working at Halcyon:
* Competitive pay rates of £10 - £13 an hour depending on experience.
* Enhanced Weekend rates
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS
* Free Training
* Ongoing development and support from a dedicated Halycon HSC consultant
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available.
* Ongoing and consistent work
* Weekend Spa breaks
* Employee of the month prizes
* Unlimited refer a friend bonus – £100 directly to you for any candidate who works 100 hours for us!
* An experienced and dedicated consultant to look after you.
Your duties will include:
* Providing the best possible care by promoting a warm, friendly, and homely atmosphere.
* Assisting residents who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing, and toileting.
* Help residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities.
* Promoting mental and physical activities.
* Ensuring all records are kept up to date.
* Helping with social activities in the home and local community.
What we are looking for in our staff:
* We are looking for care assistants with a warm and empathetic nature, you must be compassionate about providing care and support to elderly.
* Previous experience working with people who suffer with Alzheimer’s and Dementia is desirable.
* You must have had some experience as a care assistant in a social care setting, and we will support your development with any additional training and experience required to progress your social care career.
* You must be self-motivated and reliable.
* Drivers are desirable but not essential.
* A satisfactory enhanced DBS and Adults Barred List check is required for this role and job offers will be subject to evidence of the successful applicant’s right to work in the UK.
We are an agency with a difference, one that puts our staff first! We live by a simple mantra "Look after your staff and they will look after our clients".
Call us and join our team today - (phone number removed)