Conveyancing Paralegal - High Wycombe | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Residential Property Paralegal - High Wycombe
A well-established law firm in High Wycombe are looking for a Residential Property Paralegal to join their busy team. The role involves providing legal and administrative support to multiple fee earners and covers a wide range of work.
The role is full-time, permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for personal development
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare letters and correspondence
* Carrying out legal research
* Dealing with post completion formalities
* Liaising with clients, lenders and estate agents
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience within a Residential Conveyancing department is essential
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to prioritise a busy workload whilst adhering to deadlines.
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age