Information Security Manager - Great Bromley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Information Security Manager
Great Bromley, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Manager to join their team.
Location: Bromley with home-based options
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Hours: -hour week with occasional out of hours maintenance work.
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Information Security Manager – The Role:
To develop and implement security strategies at our company. Creating security policies and procedures, controlling budgets for security operations, and coordinating security staff.
Work as part of the Information Security team and manage the IT security of the company.
Information Security Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies
- Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures
- Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance
- Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
- PCI DSS and CyberEssentials assessment duties
- Conduct internal application penetration tests
- Maintain and update the internal penetration testing framework
- Carry out staff security awareness training
- Safeguard assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Determine security inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits, annual security reviews and firewall/router configuration reviews
- Assist in or conduct risk analysis as required on IT related changes.
Information Security Manager – You:
- Proven experience in leading a QSA PCI DSS audit, which resulted in the successful delivery of a RoC and AoC
- Ideally the candidate should have previous experience in leading and achieving ISO 27001 certification
- Experience and qualifications in an IT Security Field, certifications such as CISSP or CISM are desirable.
- Experience with vulnerability management tools and technologies.
- Experience of penetration testing tools, techniques and methodologies
- Understanding of OWASP and SANS security documentation
- Experience of Cloud based solutions and security such as AWS and Azure would be advantageous
Information Security Manager - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Flexible homeworking
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
The role may require the occasional travel to other offices (London and Malta and the USA).
To submit your CV for this exciting Information Security Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now