Teaching Assistants - Handsworth | Zoek UK | 60ef9b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Handsworth, Sheffield, England
£70 - £75/day
Temporary (Full time)
Enjoyed the school summer holidays? We certainly did after probably our most successful year ever!
However, an increasing number of schools want to book more of our Teaching Assistants for additional support after the summer break. As a result we urgently require more Teaching Assistants to join the School House team for opportunities starting this term.
Ideally, the Teaching Assistants we are looking for should hold a Level 2 and/or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification. However, individuals with relevant classroom experience obtained within the last 18 months are also actively encouraged to contact us. Experience working with Special Educational Needs (SEN) or English as an Additional Language (EAL) pupils is also in big demand. We recognise that having the right practical experience is just as important!
Teaching Assistants fulfil a variety of different roles. They range from 1 to 1 intervention work with specific pupils, work with small groups in booster sessions and assisting with whole of classroom activities. Confident reading, writing and numeracy skills are essential. A natural ability to explain the difficult to make it easier for young learners to absorb and understand is pretty good too!
* Have a Level 2 and/or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
* Really love helping young children with their learning
* Have a good understanding of the current national curriculum
* Know how to make the complicated easier to understand
* Want to enjoy the flexibility and work/life balance that supply work offers
* Excellent rates of pay - amongst the best in the area
* Enjoyable assignments in local schools
* Exceptional support 24/7 - we can be contacted outside normal school hours
* Access to a selection of FREE CPD training courses via online learning to enhance your knowledge and skills
Please visit our new website and take a look at the excellent testimonials we have received from satisfied Teachers and Schools alike.
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment.
All positions are subject to relevant qualifications and/or experience, references and enhanced DBS checks registered with the update service (Emp. Bus.)