Senior Land Surveyor - Cosham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Land Surveyor
Cosham, Portsmouth, England
£45000 - £60000/annum Pension, CPD
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Land / Topographical Surveyor
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Land / Topographical Surveyor for our client's growing Architecture and Project Management Team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors, Architect and Engineers who work across 5 disciplines: Architectural, Structural Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Building Surveying and Project Management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Carry out topographic and GPR surveys on a range of projects.
* Undertake GPR surveys to the latest PAS accreditation levels, with full training provided as required.
* Carry out final reports and incorporating the data into AUTOCAD format drawings.
* This role will also incorporate Point cloud surveys with any previous experience preferred but not essential.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Topographical experience is essential
* Industry related degree or similar qualification and have experience of measured surveys
* Full Driving Licence
* GPR experience
* Knowledge of Leica 3D laser scanners and Trimble robotic total stations
* Knowledge of AutoCAD and N4ce survey software
* Currently or previously cleared to SC Level
* £45,000 - £60,000/yr
* Pension Scheme
* Professional Fees Paid
* CPD and Training
* Option to participate in charity events throughout the year
Kiota Recruitment are a newly founded Professional Search Agency with 17 years combined experience in supporting candidates across Multiple Skills & Industries, we are working on behalf of the client so apply today and join us on our journey