Night Staff Nurse - Braintree | Zoek UK | 60f01c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Night Staff Nurse
Braintree, Essex, England
£19/hour – Circa £23.7K
Unspecified (Part time)
LMJ222 – Registered Nurse
£ p/h (NHS Band 6)– Circa £ | 24 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work part-time nights in a 40+ bedded Braintree nursing home.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting where residents can lead a varied and active lifestyle and participate in a range of activities and hobbies.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £23,700
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a well-run home
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation