Facilities Manager - Ashton-under-Lyne | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, England
£33000/annum pension, training, holidays
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to manage a couple of education facilities in the Tameside area. You will manage a team of Caretakers who will complete all ppm and reactive maintenance across the site looking, after the buildings and security. As the Facilities Manager you'll be in charge of staff management and development a well as client satisfaction across the schools.
Duties of the role include: .
· Ensuring that the contractual & building statutory compliances are met across the sites.
· Working line with SLA's and KPS's
· Maintaining and improving the relationship with the customer.
· completion of QHSE, M&E Technical Audits, asset management and annual lifecycle planning on each site.
· The implantation of company policies and procedures including health and safety, contractor procedures in line with CDM legislation changes.
· Responsible for a direct team of Caretakers and their management and development
· Management of onsite subcontractors
Budget control of all works carried out by both internal staff and external contractors across multiple sites.
Conduct audits and workplace inspections on a regular, agreed schedule in line with the service delivery plans.
Facilitate the development of robust risk management processes and procedures.
Support the Continuous Improvement Programme.
Encourage, coach, support and manage the effective performance and development of people.
Management of site budgets to ensure contract activity is completed to time and cost effective in line with scheduled KPIs.
The ideal applicant:
The successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
Experience of managing a team
FM building management experience
Experience in subcontractor management
Ability to undertake a range of audits from quality, H&S and FSA
A recognised health and safety qualification . IOSH
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
A full driving licence is required and successful candidates will be required to undergo a DSB check