Registered Nurse Care home Dementia and - Inverness | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse Care home Dementia and Old age
Inverness, Highland, Scotland
£29.1k - 38.8k per year + PVG check and PIN paid for & £1000 Joining Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
- Location : Inverness, Highland
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: Dementia and Old age
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £ per hour (£29,100 based on 33 hours per annum)
- Top Benefits: PVG check and PIN paid for & £1000 Joining Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
*£1000 Joining bonus paid in full after 4 weeks
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Inverness, Highland as part of our nurse team. The home provides dementia nursing care, general nursing care, residential care, and care for young people with disabilities. Located on the outskirts of Inverness, the home is purpose-built and can accommodate up to 50 residents.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...