Area Manager - Old Aberdeen | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Role:KFC Area Manager
Location: Aberdeen, AB11 6LX
Hours: Full-Time Contract / Permanent
Company Car: Included
We have an exciting opportunity available for a KFC Area Manager in Scotland! Candidates must be located in or within close distance to Aberdeen - the closing date for applications is Friday 18th June.
What will my role look like?
As KFC Area Manager you will have the opportunity to use your logical, strategic, people and management skills to drive the sales, performance and standards for your restaurants. You will have responsibility for KFC Restaurants across an assigned geographical area and you will provide transformational leadership and high impact coaching in order to support your team to achieve overall unit performance across three key metrics Grow People, Grow Customer & Grow Business.
Your working week will consist of visiting your restaurants to identify and recognise strengths, identify areas for improvement and look to increase sales and profitability through leadership and management skills. You will regularly engage with store managers and teams and set individual and store targets. This role is all about creating strategies and developing new ideas to help drive store performance, successfully motivating and managing teams, recruiting amazing colleagues into the business and recognising and rewarding hard working teams and individuals.
Working for us is about so much more than serving great food as our recipe for success is passion for our customers, passion for our product, passion for our community and passion for our people. It takes commitment, hard work and dedication to be a successful KFC Area Manager but don’t be fooled, this doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and enjoy the benefits and rewards that this role brings!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Coach, mentor and motivate Restaurant General Managers & teams to achieve amazing results
- Identify and implement strategies to drive sales and meet targets
- Identify areas for improvement
- Recruit high quality managers and colleagues into the business and ensure they feel like part of the family
- Complete administration, stock take and banking & finance duties
- Ensure that our restaurants look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
This role involves traveling across our various locations and supporting our family. We are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about people and have strong operational skills. If you meet the criteria below then don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Store Management / Multi Store Management experience is desired
- Fast Food / Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Ability to influence & implement change
- Driver’s License
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family