Sales Estimator/ Account Manager - Haywards Heath | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Estimator/ Account Manager
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
£32000 - £42000/annum car, car allowance, bonus
Permanent (Full time)
An experienced Sales Estimator/Account Manager is required to work for a leading provider of interfaces to commercial Building Management Systems (BMS), and in particular Trend Controls BMS.
The successful Account Manager/ Sales Estimator would ultimately be responsible for the product sales in the south of England to existing accounts, new business development and to demonstrate the technology to prospect new accounts and at trade/energy shows.
A little about our client ......
The use of communications interfaces to 3rd party building technology eg. electricity & utility meters, chillers, air conditioning is becoming more common, driven by legislation for better energy management (Part L2) and Carbon Reduction (CRC). However commissioning of interfaces is notoriously problematic and often needs to be done by a communications expert, which limits the supply.
Our client has developed a highly differentiated and innovative product called the SIP, which together with services such as "SIP easy" makes the commissioning of such interfaces, fast, accurate and easy. Their product range has been enhanced by our new SIPe & SIPp technology which provide automated monitoring and targeting (am&t) of energy, power and utilities.
This data can be displayed as easily configurable dashboards on hand held tablets, PCs and "front of house" screens, so that energy/power/utility performance can be viewed against targets.
A little about the opening.....
Account Manager/Sales Estimator
The sales account manager/estimator will work within the sales team and be a confident, versatile individual with a solid electrical background.
You will be managing a portfolio of existing customers and provide product quotations and tender responses for energy monitoring projects.
The role will be predominantly southern based but with potential national travel as required.
The successful candidate will have the following,
* A proven product sales account management and estimating background, ideally both direct and in-direct.
* Experienced in the compilation and execution of sales estimates with particular emphasis within the metering or energy consumption
* Self-motivated and organised, able to execute the sales process, from appointments, providing demonstrations offering technical advice, through to obtaining the order.
* A knowledge and understanding of the energy market with experience in all types of utility metering. . electrical, heat, gas, water.
* Some knowledge of communication protocols used in metering, (Modbus, M-bus, BACNET).
* Knowledge of IoT communication technology preferred, but training given as required - MQTT, REST
* Electrical background preferred, but ability to interpret installation drawings and wiring schematics is essential.
* Willingness to travel (usually within the UK) with some overnight stays should be expected as part of the role