Service Designer (Digital Services) - Exeter | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service Designer (Digital Services)
Exeter, Devon, England
£32910 - £36922/annum Local Government Pension Scheme
Permanent (Full time)
We share a passion for working with agile methods and user-centred design to create digital services that make life easier for people.
We offer a supportive and stimulating working environment. You will be encouraged to think creatively and drive improvement. Our benefits include competitive salaries, flexible working including remote working, an attractive pension scheme, a staff discount scheme, and a minimum 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). You’ll also have the option of enjoying living and working in the South West with great access to countryside and coast.
If you have a service design background and are able to drive improvement then we’d like to hear from you. You will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering digital services that respond to the needs of users. You’ll also need to work collaboratively with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders in order to ensure your service designs are successfully implemented.
This is an exceptional opportunity to help the organisation deliver fantastic services that make things easier for the people of Devon at a time of rapid digital transformation across local government.
* You will be responsible for designing new digital services that respond to the unmet needs of users, including the people of Devon and DCC employees.
* You’ll be able to work with colleagues within a multi-disciplinary team and wider business areas to build consensus around your service designs.
* You’ll be confident working collaboratively with people to identify and respond to problems using tried-and-tested service design techniques
* You’ll be comfortable synthesising user research, data analytics and business analysis to inform the design of user centred digital services.
* You’ll prefer working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, and will have experience of working across concurrent complex projects