Registered Mental Health Nurse - Havering atte Bower | 9481 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
Havering atte Bower, Greater London, England
£30000 - £34476 per annum + Additional Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Major Healthcare is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently looking to recruit Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our multidisciplinary team based in Essex. You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, epilepsy, diabetes, bipolar disorder, OCD, and behaviours that challenge in a residential environment.
Key Responsibilities for RMN are but not restricted too:
- You will be responsible for the assessment, implementation and evaluation of all relevant support plans for the service.
- Ensure all patients have a full support plan pathway in accordance with relevant standards.
- Ensure all staff work within the prescribed model of care, using PSB, recovery support plans, safety support plans and any other prescribed plans, to reduce restrictive interventions and facilitate consistency of care and building of therapeutic relationships.
- Ensure risk assessments are adhered to and incorporated into support plans.
- Provide direction and be a role model, facilitating best practice and best outcomes for patients.
- Lead and support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis.
- Focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within the recovery model support plans.
- Ensure patient records are factual, accurate and detail patients' progress within clinical area.
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports.
- Clinically lead and support a team of support workers.
- Understand and adhere to all security requirements for the service, including attending/delivering training when required.
- Ensure a high standard of nursing care during procedures and treatments including the safe storage, administration and recording of medicines in accordance with Legislation, organisational and local policies and NMC Code of professional Conduct.
Successful RMN will have:
- Valid NMC Pin Number
- Hold full valid UK driving licence
- Experience within secure/forensic settings
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, team player
Salary for the RMN role is £34,476 depending on experience.
Shift Patterns: 8am-5pm 5 days per week.
Benefits for the RMN:
- Pension Plan
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Employee Assistance Services
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Paid enhanced DBS
- Career development opportunities
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on######### or######### or apply on line.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...