Restart Service Manager - Liverpool - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Restart Service Manager
Liverpool - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
The Growth Company’s Employment Team has an opportunity for a Service Manager to lead a team of delivery staff and support staff to ensure successful delivery of a contract in order to maximize the achievement of outcomes and deliver the performance expectations of prime contractors and commissioners.
- Ensure the successful delivery of team targets for prime contractors and commissioners.
- Maximize the placing and sustainment of customers into jobs or learning.
- Meet the recruitment and training needs of employers.
- Lead and support a team of delivery and support staff to drive high levels of contract performance.
- Responsibility for P&L account results including achievement of income targets, managing staff productivity, client spend, and office costs.
- Development of local relationships to ensure a good range of provisions to support customers as well as ensuring effective marketing activities to meet contractual requirements.
- Delivery of high-quality and compliant services to customers.
- Continuous improvement of systems, quality of provision, and product development.
- Management of data integrity and data security, including maintenance of the required audit trail.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant policy (local and national), current knowledge of appropriate market intelligence, and business opportunities/threats
- Ensure services are delivered with probity and integrity
- You have a good understanding of the employability, training & employment industries.
- Confident People manager.
- You have strong levels of individual initiative who can work well to targets.
- Resilient under pressure with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the principles of people management and employment law.
- Understanding of MI and financial information.
- Good labour market knowledge and relevant policy (local and national).
- Ability to effectively lead and manage staff.
- Can effectively communicate and build networks.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Experience writing high-quality reports.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Well-developed IT skills, including MI systems, spreadsheets and diary management, email, data security.
The GC has now committed to 'Ban the Box’. Ban the Box is a campaign to increase opportunities for people with convictions to compete for jobs. We’re supporting the campaign by removing conviction questions at the applications stage.