Auction Administrator - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Barnard Marcus Auctions is one of the most successful residential property auctioneers in the UK. We hold monthly auctions selling some £300 million worth of property per annum and are part of a multi-award wining estate agency chain.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, bright individual to join our team as an Administrator within a fast paced property auction department.
Some of the duties will include:
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner and taking messages
- Typing and Audio typing
- Data entry
- Communicating with clients and suppliers
- Provide an accurate and efficient administrative support to sales and management department within the office
The candidates should have the following attributes:
- Must have relevant experience, preferably in property industry
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Computer literacy to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good typing skills
- Ability to multitask
- The candidate must be proactive and take initiative
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to work within a team and independently
Salary: In the region of £20,000 + . dependent on experience
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010