Administration Supervisor - Oxford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2500+ UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Supervisor to join our Facilities Management team at the John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford city centre. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours p/week, from 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
* Reporting to the Soft Services Manager
* Responsible for a small team of administrators, to provide an effective and professional admin support service to the management teams across the Soft Services function of the John Radcliffe contract.
* Manage the workload of the team, planning for and responding to workload variations
* Oversee and respond to employee pay queries
* Ensure that filing systems are up to date and accurate
* Oversee the management and updating of the Timegate system and run and provide reports as required
* Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
* Able to demonstrate accuracy and excellent attention to detail
* Organised and able to plan workloads, prioritise and work under pressure
* Demonstrable experience of effectively managing a small team
* Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
* Desirable to have knowledge of NHS, Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions
* Experience of payroll administration is desirable
* Able to demonstrate good planning, co-ordinating and prioritising work
* Strong MS Office suite IT skills
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Generous holiday allowance
* Company share scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Employee assistance programme
Why Bouygues E&S Solutions?
Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions (BYES) is an international business operating in over 25 countries and employing over 13,500 people. The company is part of the Bouygues Group – a global brand employing over 130,000 people in 80 countries within the construction, engineering, civil works, energy services, telecommunications, and media sectors.
In the UK, Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading provider of facilities management (FM), energy services, highways, and complex engineering solutions across the public and private sectors.
Bouygues E&S Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
Here at Bouygues we value the creativity and innovation that our diverse workforce brings, encouraging people from all backgrounds, particularly those from underrepresented communities to apply. By joining us, you will be inspired to bring your full self to the workplace, speak up and share your unique ideas. You will also have an opportunity to join our employee led diversity & inclusion communities such as WeLink (women network), Encompass (LGBTQ+), Kaleidoscope (BAME), Disability and Wellness peer support network, Parents and Carers network.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details. If you choose to apply for this role, please do not include any sensitive data on your CV which reveals (directly or indirectly); your race or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your membership of a trade union, your social security number, or information which relates to your health or sexual orientation or to any criminal convictions