Assistant Manager - Wrexham | 1787 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Manager - Wrexham
Permanent (Full time)
Permanent Role - shift pattern is Monday to Friday- hours per week
We are looking for Assistant Managerto join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Wrexham.
- Contracted to hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 7:30am – 5:00pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits :Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As anAssistant Manager,You willmanage the day to day operationswithin the branch,drive exceptionalcustomer service to our customers and provide training and coaching to ensure service level targets are consistently achieved
You will also support the manager with workloads & priorities of the branch and take ownership of managing the internal sales team to champion new ideas and campaigns and drive branch sales to ensure daily/weekly targets are exceeded.
- Manage the internal sales office on a daily-basis, driving account management activities with branch colleagues, whilst managing your own basket of accounts
- Support the Business Manager to implement the strategic and tactical business plan for the branch and convert this into profitable day-to-day business performance
- Monitor and take appropriate action to ensure that the branch achieves its daily sales & profitability targets and all agreed service levels
- Work with the Business Manager to develop and implement customer terms and pricing and ensure that these are clearly understood by branch and external sales colleagues
- Work with the Business Manager to encourage collaborative working relationships with key suppliers, review and maintain the branch stock profile in liaison with Supply Chain colleagues
- Actively identify and manage local stock levels to ensure optimum stock levels and action reductions in slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Continually review branch operating systems, procedures and practices and implement any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency, and to reduce costs
- Support the Business Manager in achieving business goals by training, coaching and appraising branch colleagues to deliver enhanced performance and build their capabilities
- Assist the Business Manager in people related issues, including attendance, performance and conduct so that their operational performance delivers budget targets, agreed KPI’s and is in line with company standards
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, including telesales and account management
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- To have had experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- An ability to embrace change and new technologies
- Excellent communication skills (including persuasion and influencing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence across a cross functional team to deliver target performance
- Intermediate IT skills (. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of M3 across a range of branch processes and procedures
- Full UK driving license is essential
Please APPLY ONLINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...