Junior Quality Technician - Lutterworth | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Quality Technician
Lutterworth, Leicestershire, England
£8.91/hour on site parkin
Temporary (Full time)
We are looking for Junior Quality Control Technician to join busy team in Coventry - Binley area.
You will be responsible for :
- Operate and manage testing equipment
- Maintain and archive product related documents to ensure consistency and compliance
- Effectively manage and document any issues raised, ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion
- Perform laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations, product development, product registrations and routine product release
- Follow and adhere to strict safety procedures and safety checks
· Perform Microbiological environmental monitoring of plant areas
- Ensure that calibrated equipment is used at all times
- Monitor laboratory conditions and ensure that testing is performed under the correct conditions
- Ensure that routine and non-routine testing is completed within tight deadlines
- Perform calibration and maintenance activities
- Log results onto worksheets for trend analysis
Your Time at Work
You will be working from Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm - rate of pay is £######
Our Perfect Worker
We are looking for a person who:
· has science qualification and/or some laboratory experience
· Good written and verbal communication, problem solving and team working skills
· Excellent numerical skills
· Ability to pay good attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills
· High degree of self-motivation and a will to succeed
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision
· Awareness of relevant HSE issues and general laboratory practices
· MS Office including Excel
Key Information and Benefits
on site parking
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline