Experienced Year 3 Teacher - Leyton | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Experienced Year 3 Teacher, Leyton
Leyton, Greater London, England
£31604 - £38052 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Experienced Year 3 Primary Teacher | PERM ROLE | Leyton | September 2021
Prospero Teaching is currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Year 3 Class Teacher, to teach in one our Primary Schools based in Leyton! Ideally someone whose an experienced Teacher who have a passion for teaching and learning.
The teacher will need to deliver lessons to a high standard and must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will work with Teaching Assistants on the delivery of subjects and curriculum.
- Location - Position - Year 3 Teacher Leyton
- Start date - September 2021
- Full time/PERM
- Hours - 8:30am - 4:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
- Knowledge KS2 National curriculum
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from
- Access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- Support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- Support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- A generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but we can process a new one if required.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...