Children and Young - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Children and Young Person’s Therapists (16-25yrs)
Liverpool - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
Our client, a highly respected Merseyside based Children and Young Person’s Charity, is looking to recruit Counsellors and Therapists to join their specialist Children’s Counselling Services.
The service provides individual and group therapy work to secondary school aged children and young people aged 16-25 experiencing difficulty with their mental health and emotional well-being.
They work in using a person-centred approach and encourage the use of a range of methods and tools to best fit the child(ren) including play, art, drama and integrative approaches.
* Managing a caseload of children and young people across schools in Merseyside and using creative therapy to help children deal with complex needs
* Working to a 1 + 8 therapeutic delivery model and using a person centred approach
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external agencies in order to best support the child/ young person
* Liaising and engaging families as appropriate to ensure the needs of the child/ young person are met
* Working closely with teaching staff, pastoral staff, parent and carers to ensure the child’s needs are met and they are properly safeguarded
* Attending various multi-agency meetings including SEN, CORE Group and Child Protection
* Initiating and supporting the EHAT (Early Help Assessment Tool) process in response to the levels of need for families and multi-agency working
* Overseeing safeguarding and making safeguarding referrals as and when required
* Must hold a psychological qualification to diploma level or above (this can include Counselling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy etc)
* Member of a Recognised Professional governing bodies
* Proven track record of working with children and young people
For more information, please call the team on (phone number removed)
Supporting Futures Consulting acts as both an employer and an agency