Customer Care Advisor - Ashford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Care Advisor
Ashford, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent Customer Care Advisor position has become available, for our client in Ashford.
Working in their Customer Care team you will play a vital role in ensuring that assigned customers' requirements are met.
On a daily basis you can look forward to:
Building strong customer relationships by providing support for assigned business accounts to manage their expectations and delivering superior customer experiences
Using your account management expertise to effectively manage requests for changes and deal with inquiries
Preparing debit and credit notes, processing customer complaints and returns
Updating and maintaining accurate records, including account specific information, contracts, labelling, packaging and stock requirements.
Participating in continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities for improvement within Customer Care and taking part in projects when relevant.
Collaborating with Planning on information relating to demand planning and stock positions. Actively participating in demand planning meetings through proactively asking for and acting on customer feedback.
You will be at the heart of their business enabling you to bring the voice of the customer to the site.
Your professional profile includes:
* Good knowledge and working experience in exports or International Trade (incoterms, shipping terms etc..)
* High school education or GCSE (minimum level C equivalent) in English and Mathematics
* University Degree, or equivalent experience, in business, supply chain or operations management or related discipline is desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 2 + years' experience in a similar customer focused role
* Fluency in another European language is desirable
* Excellent customer service experience
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with ambiguity
* Excellent attention to detail
* An efficient personality with strong time management, administration and customer skills
* Microsoft Office Expertise
* Experience of using operations management software . SAP or similar. Knowledge and previous experience in using SAP is desirable
Monday - Friday role, with generous salary. Please apply with your CV for more information