Care Team Leader - Amersham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Team Leader
Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England
£11.02/hour + Career Progression and Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference to the lives of others while being able to gain excellent career progression?
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for a Care Team Leader to join their service in Amersham, Buckinghamshire to work day shifts. The service specialises in supporting the elderly and individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s so experience within this client group is essential. The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience of overseeing staff teams and ideally have an NVQ / QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, training, and an attractive benefits package.
Responsibilities of a Care Team Leader:
* In this role you will work closely with the Manager to inspire and motivate your team to provide a high-quality service. Acting as a role model in the delivery of active support you will promote and maintain person centred approaches and inclusive community links.
* Working with social services and other stakeholders to ensure the highest standards of care are provided.
* Empowering and motivating individuals to become more independent and assisting with all needs including personal care, domestic tasks and encouraging to attend activities, social opportunities etc.
* Leading and inspiring your team in the implementation of the business plan and other strategic objectives you will ensure that your service develops sustainably, maintaining commitment to the organisations mission, vision, and values.
* As an experienced social care professional, you will have experience of leading a team and providing support to the elderly and individuals with dementia and other elderly related illnesses.
* Building relationships with multi-disciplinary professionals, service users and families alike.
* Ideally being empathetic, compassionate, and patient in our person-centred approach to providing support.
* A confident communicator at all levels, you will be able to influence others and use effective leadership and coaching to get the best from your team. You will be passionate about building great relationships and community links and will be creative and proactive in finding solutions to setbacks.
* Being a natural when it comes to thinking on your feet and making the commitment to see things through and get the best outcomes for the people who require support.
Requirements of a Care Team Leader:
* Demonstrable experience of leading a team to success; including performance management, conduct and development issues.
* Experience in managing staff teams.
* Ideally an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care