Semi Senior / Accounts Assistant - Sunderland | 9481 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Semi Senior / Accounts Assistant
£22000 - £29000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Major Recruitment are on the hunt for a Semi-Senior Accountant in Sunderland
A progressive and forward-thinking local accountancy practice in Tyne and Wear are looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Semi-Senior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to further advance their knowledge and skill set and experience, this practice work with a lot of sought after clients and individuals, offering someone fantastic exposure on both the Accounts & Tax side of the business.
This role will suit someone who is either an experienced Semi Senior or someone who is close to qualifying AAT and looking to continue on to their professional exams.
This well-established Accountancy Practice are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their dynamic and diverse team, to have some fantastic exposure working within a growing and varying client portfolio.
They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to further their career within Accountancy, to lead to managing a portfolio of clients and becoming a Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi-Senior Accountant
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of businesses and charities
- Personal tax
- Corporation tax
- Management account production for a variety of clients
- Preparation of VAT returns
The ideal candidate for the role of the Semi-Senior
- Must have a working background in accountancy practice for at least 2 years
- AAT Studying or Qualified
- Good knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
- Confident in their own ability and now wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to enable them to progress their career
- Great communication, forward thinking & can work on their own accord
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...