Accounts Payable and Staff Expense - Cirencester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Accounts Payable and Staff Expense Administrator - 12 months
Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Contract (Full time)
12 month Contract
To ensure prompt processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expenses by accurate and efficient operation of Purchase Ledger and Expenses systems ensuring compliance with SJP Travel & Expense policy and HMRC requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Audit Concur Expense claims in line with the Expense Claims policy - document / log any exceptions
- Download approved / audited Concur claims, post to Busines World and prepare weekly Bank Automated Credits (BACS) run
- Monitor/respond to emails in Staff Expenses Mailbox and Travel Mailbox
- Update and maintain data on Concur and travel management company booking system (CWT)
- Accurate input of supplier invoices to Business World monthly
- Produce 4 Bank Automated Credits (BACS) payment runs per week
- Set up new supplier accounts/amend existing accounts
- Monitor/respond to emails in AP Mailbox and telephone queries from supplier and internal customers
- Mentor, support and coach other team members
- Assist AP Manager with Month End tasks and production of MI
Who we’re looking for:
Experience within an Accounts Payable and/or Expense Administrator role with a broad knowledge of AP processes and Expense procedures. In addition to:
- Strong understanding of any relevant Government and HMRC guidelines.
- Time management skills and able to work towards regular set deadlines
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- AAT or equivalent or working towards ACCA/CIMA following AAT completion is desirable
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St. James’s Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria, or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
We are open to discussing reduced hours, job share arrangements and flexible working so please ask the question and start a conversation!