Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Halton West | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Halton West, North Yorkshire, England
£34,768 - 43,205 per year + Excellent training and development
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive brand new specialist care home for young adults with complex needs in Leeds. This luxurious new home has 30 beds in total.
- Location: Leeds
- Service Type: Brand newluxurySpecialistCare Home for young adults with mental health conditions and complex dementia
- Salary: £ per hour ( £34,768 - £44,503 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only (8am - 8pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Specialist Care Home is a 30-bedded home split into units. The home cares for complex conditions including Mental health and Complex Dementia.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough one-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· Comprehensive induction programme
· On-going training and development
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· Good CQC rating
· 28 days annual leave
· Company pension scheme
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Holiday discounts
· 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
· Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on######### or email a copy of your CV to a @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you readytowork covid-19 coronavirus
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...