Assembly Associate - Chichester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chichester, West Sussex, England
£10.50 - £16.68/hour potential annual bonus, pension
Temporary (Full time)
Assembly Associate - Job Description:
As an Assembly Associate you will be responsible for carrying out unique and complex processes to the correct quality standards. We are looking for a consistent and methodical worker who can demonstrate their ability to work to pre-defined processes, accurately and in a repeatable fashion. As part of a team of Associates it is vital you can communicate effectively with your colleagues and manager. You will be working to achieve production volume targets and the highest quality standards.
- Follow defined processes.
- Perform simple quality and function tests.
- Participate actively in continuous process improvement activities.
- Clean and tidy the immediate work area.
- Follow daily tool maintenance routines.
- Meet daily volume targets and quality standards.
- Preferably previous experience working in the automotive industry, although applicants with other manufacturing experience will also be considered.
- We are seeking applicants with a proven track record in fine manual production which can include other industries such as electronics or textiles with use of hand-tools.
The successful candidate will have:
- Confidence working with different materials.
- High level of dexterity with excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Patience and the ability to concentrate on one task for several hours at a time.
- An eye for detail.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Competitive pay rates
- Yearly personal bonus potential @ 3% of base salary
- Subsidised restaurant
- 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking