Junior Loans Administrator - Uxbridge | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Loans Administrator
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Pepper UK is one of the leading specialist loan servicing companies in the UK and we are looking for a Junior Loans Administrator who is open to a new opportunity within an organisation which can offer competitive benefits and career progression.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Loans Administrator to join our dynamic and growing team in Uxbridge. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with experience in customer service, who ideally has a finance background however this is not essential. You will be working within an established team where you will receive ample support and training to be successful in your role.
We are looking for a Junior Loan Administrator who can assist in the day-to-day administration of the Mortgage Assets managed by Pepper. This includes the processing of administrative tasks, customer correspondence and customer telephone calls.
- To deliver accurate and timely processing of Mortgage administration Activities.
- To effectively handle inbound and outbound customer and third-party calls, offering excellent customer service.
- To effectively liaise with clients, representing Pepper appropriately (if applicable).
- To deliver annual role objectives.
- To ensure all regulatory training is completed to deadlines.
- To demonstrate the Pepper Values whilst performing the role.
Keywords: Phone calls | Junior | Admin | Team Work | Communication Skills | Finance | Mortgage | Loans | Customer Phone Calls | Administration | Customer Service | Financial Services | Telephony | Client Support | IT Literate | MS Office | Inbound | Outbound | Contact Centre
Private Medical Insurance | Salary Sacrifice Pension matched up to 8% | Life Assurance | 25 days holiday increasing with Length of Service | Season Ticket Loans | Cycle to Work Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Enhanced Maternity & Paternity package | Reward & Recognition Program | Eye Care | Wellbeing Days | Volunteering Days | Payroll Giving | Relaxed Dress Code | Discounted Gym Membership | Local & National Discounts
- You'll need to be self-reliant and self-motivated.
- Detail orientated, organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- You will "take ownership" of the responsibilities allocated to you.
- Ability to form productive relationships at all levels.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be an enthusiastic, and a positive member of the team recognised by your colleagues as a valued and effective team player.
- You will be required to work within established internal controls and maintain a high standard of quality across all your tasks.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- A finance background.
- Customer service experience.
- Has dealt with a high volume of phone calls.
As one of the most successful third-party loan servicing companies in the UK, with just over £16 billion of assets under management, our experienced teams have the expertise to manage loan portfolios across a range of asset classes. Whether it's full end-to-end servicing through the complete lifecycle of loans or support with one element, we can help.
Some of the services we can provide include Primary Servicing, Special Servicing, Master Servicing, Standby Servicing, and Asset Management. Standard & Poors Global Ratings ranks us as one of the highest rated primary and special servicers of residential mortgages in the UK, and Mortgage Finance Gazette named us 'Best Loan Servicer 2021'.