Senior Clerical Officer - Armagh | 10609 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Clerical Officer
Armagh, Armagh Banbridge and Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Up to £10 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Interested in working within the Public Sector for a leading organisation?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting a Senior Clerical Officer for the Education Authority within their Admissions Department in their Armagh Office.
The role will involve providing comprehensive administrative support; following set procedures and exercising some independent judgement in carrying out instructions whilst under general supervision.
Typical Duties include:
- Ensure all mailboxes are efficiently managed and emails answered/forwarded appropriately, ensuring accuracy of data input onto the pupil database
- Preparation and issue of appropriate admissions documentation . preferences to respective schools.
- Assist with the preparation of papers for Appeals Tribunals ensuring a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Collate information on schools with pupil vacancies, and unplaced pupils, Assist with all admission procedures across all the School Admissions regions.
- Assist with the preparation of statistical information for the Department of Education and other statutory bodies.
- Deal with telephone queries for Admissions Help desk from parents, principals and external agencies.
- Prepare and collate materials for the Head and Deputy Head of Admissions as required.
- Plan & organise work and determine the priority of tasks in order to undertake prescribed duties.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a busy team with excellent organisational skills
- Professional and effective telephone techniques along with good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across school admissions teams in all admissions regions.
- Flexible approach to working pattern as the post may occasionally involve some evening/weekend working hours.
Also included is a competitive hourly rate of £ per hour, stakeholder pension scheme, 34 days'holidays per annum, and a fantastic working environment with one of Northern Ireland's largest employers.
If you believe you are the Candidate we are looking for, please email Brook Street (UK) Ltd's Belfast office via the'Apply` link or call Natasha or Melissa on######### quoting job ref: HN1396.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...