Registered Nurse / Mental Health - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
Up to £30 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Do you have experience in the healthcare world? Then join Newcross today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Glasgow and the surroundings, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. In this role, you'll lead health and social care workers in hospitals across the area and be expected to develop care plans and complete medication rounds efficiently.
Get Flexi Pay!
Have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to get this exclusive perk!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Free PVG and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What you'll need
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations. Ultimately, you'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Apply now and start within a week!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...