Account Executive - Spalding | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Account Executive - FMCG
Spalding, Lincolnshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Salary - Very competitive
Our client is looking for its next experience FMCG Account executive to join their already established team working with one of their biggest customer accounts.
The ideal candidate will already have exposure at a commercial level and feels ready to join a market leading FMCG business with great opportunities for development and progression.
* Dealing with customers, particularly around the customer supply chain, but also customer buyers.
* Preparation of data and information for commercial and supplier reviews.
* Communication and processing of daily orders.
* Liaise with accounts and production to resolve any order related queries.
* Assist customer commercial team with new line set up both internally and externally.
* Complete weekly bulletins and cost confirmations.
* Build and check all line structures on IFS.
* Support/cover Technical specifications including updating both internal and external systems.
* Assist and support the business in any area during peaks.
* Ensure all sample demands are met on a daily basis.
* To ensure the achievement of efficient sales administration in an accurate and timely manner.
* To audit range, price and promotional aspects of competitor categories.
* Data input and administration of IFS systems relating to finished product structures.
* Provide out of hours support and weekend working to support the account - on a rota basis
* Customer contact to Buyer level, and control of Customer supply chain
* Supporting and conducting range reviews
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications
* Experience within commercial and/or supply chain ideally with fast moving, short shelf life products
* Determined & enthusiastic with good influencing and organisational skills.
* Ability to build relationship with external and internal customers.
* IT ability at intermediate/advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Fresh thinker.
* Team/customer focussed.
* Good communicator at multiple levels.
In return our client is offering an attractive basic salary, but most importantly an opportunity to take the next career step in a large, supportive business with excellent development opportunities.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Rob Newell at ###### hendbrown. com.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs as well as to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce, and food recruitment services