Quality Automation Team Manager - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Automation Team Manager
East London, Greater London, England
80000.0000 - 120000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
I am working exclusively with KidsLoop, a fantastic unicorn status EdTech scale up who are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineering Team Lead as they undergo a period of hypergrowth
My client are a ground breaking EdTech scale up who have created a platform that provides children with reactive learning content through Machine learning and provides analytics back to teachers/parents. We are building out their London office at a rapid pace and I am looking for a strong QAE Manager to lead a team of QAE's as the businesses reach grows 10 fold.
KidsLoop is a dynamic, all-in-one education ecosystem designed to create a fully immersive learning experience in both traditional and online classrooms. KidsLoop empowers educators by giving them dynamic tools to digitise their curriculum and create interesting and interactive classwork and home study.
Incorporating Machine Learning algorithms, Kidsloop also provides tracking and analysis tools to gain valuable insights into students' progress and where tailored learning is required to fit individual needs.
With a team of over 250 employees spanning 8 countries across the world, KidsLoop is looking for creative and innovative individuals who share their ambition to revolutionize the field of education.
- Manage and build out a top class test team (both manual and automation)
- Manage both your team and effectively direct external service providers
- Design and execute test strategies and solutions in a fast paced arena
- Be a hands on leader, create test automation frameworks from scratch from day one
- Define the automation test architecture
- Work closely cross functionally to ensure a cohesive test approach
- Review, refine and overhaul existing test strategies and tooling choices
You - essential
- 6+ years' in automation testing
- 2+ years' in a Team Lead position
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Strong communicator, detail oriented and a confident leader
- Experience in UI/Performance/ API/ Messaging / Web and mobile testing
- Good understanding of microservice and event-driven architectures
- Experience building a team
- MUST be interested in tech for good!
- Familiarity with video/audio processing platforms
- Understanding of distributed communication techniques Asynchronous, Web Sockets etc
- Experience with the TypeScript and other front end frameworks
- Automated testing on large distributed Enterprise systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a tech for good business who aim to be the future of education, get in touch asap for further details
All third-party applications will be managed by Robert Walters.