OTC Assistant Team Lead
City of Edinburgh - This Area Only
Dependent on Experience
Permanent (Full time)
OTC ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD
Menzies Distribution are looking for an Order to Cash Assistant Team Lead to join our team. You'll be working on behalf of Menzies Distribution Limited and its customers. Providing a first class service with our team in Edinburgh this role is based on a basic hour week working Monday to Friday
Relevant COVID-19 precautions will be taken during the recruitment process for this role
OTC ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD DUTIES
- Undertake the necessary administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department. Carrying out end to end process of customer's life cycle - From opening accounts, processing payments, maintaining data, to account closures and final balance refunds.
- Assist with training of Team to increase their knowledge and efficiency, as instructed by the Team Leader
- Assist in managing the allocation of work within the Team in the Team Leaders absence and support the Team Leader with assessing new tasks, implementing process and procedure changes and motivating the team.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers as required
- Effectively utilise all company IT systems to ensure maximum efficiency, cost reduction and adherence to agreed procedures and company guidelines
- Develop relationships where appropriate with retailers, publishers and internal contacts
OTC ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD REQUIREMENTS
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Work well as an individual and as part of a wider team
- A positive attitude with a good attention to detail
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Pro-Rota)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
- Onsite Canteen and Gym
- Access to Learning and Development Portal
A bit about us: At Menzies Distribution, we have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - we keep moving forwards.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...