Customer Service Advisor Part Time - Maidstone | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor Part Time
Maidstone, Kent, England
Unspecified (Part time)
Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively representing our client, a leading brand offering a high quality and beautifully designed range of sustainable products to both business and consumer. Working from modern and luxurious offices in the heart of Ashford town centre, this company are innovative, very well established and with offices in the UK, Europe and North America you will be joining a fantastic company! Recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor this role reports into the Customer Service Manager and would suit an experienced candidate, passionate about ensuring a first class customer experience! A part time role with 20hours per week Mon-Fri.
To liaise with our customers, receive and process orders for dispatch and give support to the external sales force. To realise that you are the first point of contact for customers and therefore conduct yourself in a professional manner to ensure excellent customer service.
* Effective and Efficient handling of customer enquiries (stock availability, delivery- times, special production enquiries and preparations & price).
* Order acceptance and order-entry.
* Be responsible for own order book to ensure supply within agreed delivery schedules.
* Ensure the correct invoicing of materials supplied.
* Receive orders from customers and process them in accordance with designated Company procedures.
* Availability checks on products and services, negotiate with planning concerning production.
* To continually monitor the progress of customer orders to ensure successful completion and keep customers up to date on their order.
* Liaise with customers and colleagues to ensure that deliveries are made, on time, first time, whilst always giving excellent customer service.
* Establish and grow relationships with the customer base.
* Awareness of the product ranges on offer and alternative solutions.
* Give technical information, where possible, to customers or refer to appropriate person.
* Confirm that all customer orders are correct regarding product and price.
* Pro-actively call customers and the external sales teams as required.
* Deal with all other issues relevant to orders and similar requests . proposals for special projects, order confirmations, pro-forma invoices and documents.
* Address customer complaints and escalate where required.
* Be the key contact between customers, external sales and business centres
The Ideal Candidate:
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Continuous positive behaviour and proactive approach to providing solutions.
* Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Use of SAP/CRM systems – an advantage
* Use of Microsoft applications – a must.
* Experience of working in a Business to Business (B2B) environment – a must.
* Experience of working in an office based customer service role – a must.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
Apply today! Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy