Bookkeeper/Accountant - Bacup | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bacup, Lancashire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Bookkeeper/ Accountant required for a specialist machinery/spare parts supplier, working 24 flexible hours per week, in state of the art facilities in Rossendale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Knowledge of Sage Line Payroll
- Weekly Payroll using the RTI system (training will be provided)
- Check online banking for receipts/payments
- Reconciling bank accounts in GBP, EURO and US Dollars (training will be provided)
- Online supplier payments in GBP, EURO and US Dollars (training will be provided)
- Able to produce accounts up to trial balance
- Maintain cash and petty cash books
- Post sales receipts, purchase payments and nominal transactions to computer system
- Reconcile company credit card and post to computer system
- Sales, purchase, nominal month/year end routines
- Quarterly VAT returns (produce and submit online)
- Credit control
- Customer queries (copy invoices, POD’s etc)
- Liaising with external accountant to produce management accounts
- Must be experienced in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook emails
Your role will be flexible, sometimes you will be required to perform other admin tasks.
We are offering a challenging & rewarding role without the usual pressures & long-working hours. This is a unique opportunity for a bookkeeper who may have a young family or outside of work commitments so is looking for reduced hours.