Java Team Lead - Tower of London | 7351 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Java Team Lead
Tower of London, Greater London, England
£600 - £800 per day
Lead Java Developer - Contract - Outside IR35
A financial client I am working closely with are urgently seeking for a lead Java Developer
It's a long term role working REMOTELY
- Proven success as a technical team leader
- You are a good mentor & coach
- 8-9 years of experience in Java Development
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns like Microservices.
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM methodologies of development.
- Good understanding of Restful Services, Json webservices and SQL query languages.
- Good understanding of devops tools like Jenkins, CI/CD - GIT Lab or any other similar tools.
- Java +10 (for open JDK)
- Spring boot
- Jason Rest API
- Working knowledge of AWS
Please do forward a cv if you meet the above requirements
Please click here (###### "Key Information Documentation") to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...