Marketing Lead - Glasgow | 8431 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
+ Holiday Pay
Our client Scottish Power based in Glasgow are currently recruiting for a Marketing Lead on a long-term contract, initially for 12 months. (Initially home based)
The Marketing Lead - Smart Solutions reports to the Head of Customer Retention & Value Add and has responsibility for optimising acquisition, cross and upsell activity across the Scottish Power domestic Smart Solutions portfolio.
Primary focus will be the marketing of their Smart Solutions products, including boiler care, appliance care, solar and heat pumps, plus smart meter related products and services.
* Responsibility for helping devise as well as managing/delivering the "Go To Market" Acquisition, Cross and Upsell strategy for UK Marketing Smart Solutions products with the objective of increasing average product holding and overall portfolio value. Key focus on Smart Home products plus solar, and heat pumps.
* The role holder will direct individuals from cross-functional areas with the relevant skills to address specific challenges/ opportunities.
* The role holder and their teams will develop the strategies and targeting to be deployed by Digital across the Digital Rules Engine (customer account messaging) and Customer Service interface.
* Success for the role holder will be based on delivery of key KPIs, including:
o Increase average product holding
o New customer acquisition
o Reduction in losses
o Improvements in customer perception . CSAT, Pulse, Reputation scores
* Ensure that the customer is at the heart of the journey.
* Work with the Head of Customer Retention & Value Add to identify and secure the relevant Capex and Revex business case approval and funding required to enable the agreed Strategy
* Embrace culture of continuous improvement
* Support the Head of Customer Retention & Value Add and ultimately UK Marketing Director with the creation of the vision and strategy for the Smart Solutions Acquisition, Cross and Upsell roadmap aligning with the objective to grow customer numbers and business value.
* Minimum of 5 years marketing experience
* Ability to 'hit the ground running' on key campaign activities
* Strong strategic marketing experience
* Multi-channel campaign management expertise
* Ideally a good understanding of social and online display marketing
* Ideally experience in the energy sector or similar market
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...