HGV Rigid Tanker Driver - Stowmarket | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HGV Rigid Tanker Driver
Stowmarket, Suffolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
HGV Class 2 (C) Rigid Tanker Driver – £Competitive plus overtime – Stowmarket, Suffolk – Full time, Permanent – 40 hours per week minimum
Offering competitive rates of pay, a friendly and dynamic team, and a variety of company benefits, Goff Petroleumare looking for Class 2 Rigid Tanker Drivers to join their team in Stowmarket.
Goff Petroleumis an independent family-run business and is proudly recognised as one of the top 5 distributors in the UK.
We serve more than 70,000 homes, farms, schools, and businesses direct with heating oil at better prices than most of our competitors.
Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2 Rigid Tanker Driver:
- Perform multi drop deliveries of domestic heating oil and commercial fuel
- Load and unload fuel
- Record fuel deliveries
- Refuel and clean vehicle
- Report road incidents to the Router
- Follow traffic laws
- Ensure adherence to working time regulations
- Inspect trucks and record issues
- Follow accident procedures
- Keep activities log and log hours
- Report mechanical problems to the Workshop
- Plan routes using GPS system
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers
- Keep commercial drivers license up to date
Person Specification - HGV Class 2 Rigid Tanker Driver:
- An LGV Licence (minimum Class C/Class 2) is essential
- You must have a Drivers CPC Card and a Digi Card
- ADR License is required – CORE, Class 3 Tankers, Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- A minimum of 2 years LGV driving experience is preferred
- A Class C+E LGV Licence is advantageous
- A clean driving record is preferred
- Excellent driving skills
- Good concentration is a must
- Good social and communication skills
- Highly organised