Pricing Analyst FTC - Solihull | 6447 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pricing Analyst FTC
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Pricing Analyst - 35k (6 month FTC)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Coding Project Analyst to join one of Harvey Nash's top clients on an interim 6 month fixed term basis
As one of the UK's leading and rapidly growing veterinary groups, they are looking to standardise sales codes to support an ever-changing and challenging set of business needs. This project is a critical business change programme for 2021; rapid and successful implementation is central to the business' ongoing success
The Coding Project Analyst will assist the Business Units in mapping businesses' existing service & product sales codes & price lists onto the organisation's central code catalogue
Using Microsoft Excel and data analysis you will identify gaps, risks and issues in the data provided and work with the wider Business Intelligence (BI), Coding & PMS Project Teams to successfully resolve these
- Collaborate with our Business Units & BI teams to accurately map pricing/coding over to new coding structure.
- Provide the Coding Project Clinical Manager with the data required to meet project deadlines
- Identify any gaps, risks & issues during the process and escalate to line manager
- Record and report on process to line manager.
- Liaise with the Central Coding Team to ensure additional product and service codes are captured into the central database where appropriate
Main Purpose & Goals:
Map existing price/code lists onto the Linnaeus central code catalogue, identify any gaps, risks & issues
Work with the Coding Project Clinical Manager to successfully find ways to close these gaps and help mitigate any business risks
Assist with development & documentation of procedures & workflows
Pricing Analyst - 35kpa (6 month FTC)
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...