Pre - Grimsby | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pre-Delivery Inspector Full Time
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for Vehicle Inspectors to work at one of our prestige clients in North Killingholme.
This environment is fast paced therefore candidates will be required to work Monday to Friday 12hrs with occasional Saturday hours so flexibility is required. The hourly rate for the Vehicle Inspector is £ per hour.
The duties of the job role and key requirements are as follows;
* Pre-Delivery Inspection of vehicles including checking tyre pressures, engine oil level checks etc.
* Basic knowledge on Category B vehicles
* Full UK Driving Licence, no more than 3 points
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
* Need to have held their licence for 12 months +
* The start times for the job vary between 0600-0800hrs until finish (working hours up to 12hrs)
* Good timekeeping and good attendance
* Can work well in a team as well as independently
* Have a positive attitude
* Attention to detail
* Be honest and reliable
The benefits of working with GI Group?
* Weekly pay
* PPE is issued free of charge
* Automatically enrolled into a pension scheme or can merge with existing
* Refer a friend scheme resulting in rewards
* Dedicated point of contact within branch and out of hours contacts
These numerous positions are immediate starts and can be ongoing and full time for the right, hard working candidates. Please don't hesitate to contact Chelsea or Gemma at the Grimsby office on to get booked in, so your new job is even closer in sight. We are continuously recruiting for driving roles.
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802