Customer Service Advsior - Andover | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advsior
Andover, Hampshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Customer Service Advisor - Hampshire
12 week temp contract available.
Role based in Andover
Looking for someone with:
Good and clear communication skills
- Soft selling skills
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of the team as well as can work independently
- Takes initiative
- Competent with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task
- Work under pressure
- Time management
- Ability to adapt to change
- Attentive Listener
The role will involve:
First contact for private home owners and tenants using specialist knowledge to help them establish the right solution, ensuring customer requirements are met and convert the lead generation to a sale, contributing to growth strategy. Carry out risk assessment ensuring safety of technician when visiting.
- Schedule appointments for Technicians ensuring sufficient time is allowed for installation, using postcode data to achieve optimum efficiencies.
- Using multiple IT systems creating customer record, update and cancellation as required. ensuring accurate data is passed to an external partner using encryption technology.
- Challenging customers, using empathy for end of life, using own initiative in dealing with low level conflict, dealing with minor disputes around finance using skills to ensure customer expectations are met, escalating to the team leader when required.
- Responsible for cancellation of charges in a timely manner to reduce refunds to the customer, identifying missing items for recharge upon receipt of equipment, making ready the equipment for reuse, adhering to COSHH regulations.
- Undertake a range of administrative duties to support the Independent Living Service. This will include any number of activities depending upon requirements, from scanning/photocopying, document filing, opening and distribution of post.
If your interested please forward your CV to me asap on (phone number removed) or email me on (url removed)
(phone number removed)