Quality Specialist - Newport | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Contract (Full time)
Reporting to the Quality Manager
We are recruiting a team of Quality Analysts for a 6-12 month fixed term contract at a new greenfield laboratory based in Newport.
Your primary responsibility will be to support to site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management and ensuring each department meets or exceeds the standards required of ISO 15189.
You will be part of a team of onsite Quality Specialists who will create awareness and provide training and education to all employees on quality processes and programs.
This role will be day shift Monday to Friday only, though some flexibility may be needed on occasion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintenance of the Quality Management System
* Maintenance of the Document Control System
* Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
* Training & Education: Develop and implement training and education programs, to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards and results
* Project Management: Plan, initiate and management quality improvement projects
* Provide input into review meetings with business leaders.
* Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
* Previous experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs
* Familiar with UK quality system ISO 15189
* Work collaboratively with Laboratory Operations staff
* Proven track record of delivering continual positive process improvement in systems and process.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
* A good balance of negotiating and influencing skills.
* Excellent presentation skills
What we offer:
* Fixed term contract with competitive remuneration package
* Stimulating role in startup
* Purposeful & inspirational environment
* Access to cutting-edge expertise and solutions contributing to the well-being of the local community
* Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy