Care Assistant - Baldock | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Baldock, Hertfordshire, England
£10 - £12/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Herts Good Care are assisting Caremark to find the perfect Care Assistant to join our team.
Job Title:Care Assistant
Reference Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:Caremark North Herts Stevenage and Letchworth
Shifts Available:Mornings , Evenings , Days , Nights , Weekends
Location:Baldock, Hitchin, Letchworth, Stevenage
Type of Care Provider:Support at Home
Supporting individuals with:Dementia , Older Adults , End Of Life , Learning Disability , Mental Health , Physical Disability , Sensory Impairment , Epilepsy , Neurological Conditions
Pay/Salary:£10 - £12 Per Hour
Hours of Work:7am to 2pm, 4pm to 10pm or long days, Full time and Part time hours available
Contract Type:Full Time Contract, Part Time Contract, 0 Hours Contract, Volunteer Opportunities
About the Company
We are looking for Care Assistants to join us here at Caremark Stevenage. Whether you would like to work Full Time, Part Time or even maybe Evenings or Weekends, we would like to hear from you.
At Caremark Stevenage, we also cover a wide range of locations and are looking to recruit across Letchworth, Baldock, Hitchin & Stevenage.
Caremark is an established and highly regarded company offering home care, personal support, home help and companionship services. Caremark delivers the highest standard of professional care and support to those in need and who choose to remain living in their own homes. Caremark strives to ensure that a person’s values and rights such as dignity, beliefs and freedom of choice are respected at all times.
Why should I apply for this Care Assistant job?
· Pay rate £10 - £12 per hour
· times of WD pay for Bank Holiday and Christmas Day
· Hours to suit you
· Full training and Induction (Care Certificate Qualification)
· Opportunities to progress (NVQ level training available)
· Free uniform and PPE provided
· Bonus scheme for recommending a friend
· Support from an on-call team
· Pension scheme
· Mileage paid 20p per mile in between calls plus additional mileage can be claimed from HMRC
What does this Care Assistant job involve?
Tasks can vary from companionship (emotional support), meal preparation, medication prompting/administering,
personal care including; washing and dressing, toileting and incontinence care. Encourage independence where
possible, depending on the client’s individual needs.
Am I the right person for this Care Assistant job?
· A valid UK drivers licence and access to own vehicle
· Good understanding of the written and spoken English
· Passionate and enthusiastic about helping people
· Available to work every other weekend (at least)
· Works well in a team and independently
· Reliable and Flexible
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare