Key Account Manager - Ipswich | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Key Account Manager
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
£30000 - £32000/annum Company bonus scheme
Permanent (Full time)
Reporting directly to the Board of Management (BoM), the Key Account Development Manager is responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical business development plans designed to capitalise on market opportunities, particular with the Company’s major accounts. The primary objectives are to generate demand and strengthen Customer relationships.
The Key Account Development Manager will be personable, commercially minded and have a sharp eye for opportunities. A broad range of marketing skills will be essential for this relationship building opportunity. This pivotal role has one foot planted firmly in the Marketing Department with an aim of assisting its development into a creative, integrated, multi-channel enterprise that builds brand awareness and reputation, develops the Company’s Customer’s sales and measures the return on marketing programme investments.
The other foot sits within the Sales Department working with the two Sales Divisions in a Business Development role. The brief is to cement relationships with the Key Accounts and develop their sales into a broader base of products as well as increasing their revenues.
This project driven role requires high levels of business awareness and collaboration across departments and Customers.
* In collaboration with both the Sales and Marketing teams: -
* Identify key/major accounts and develop/implement specific marketing strategies to
* Deliver measurable increases in sales
* Heighten company Brand awareness
* Cement business relationships
* Launch and build measurable increases in sales of new and emerging Products
* Collaborate with the Marketing Managers to develop a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan
* Implement strategic projects to drive sales and increase Brand awareness
* Enhance the Company’s CRM processes and technologies.
* Work alongside the sales team to identify target markets, ideal customers, and key messages.
* Connect the Company to regional and national business development resources.
* Perform marketing segmentation, targeting and positioning for each product line.
* Identify areas for process improvement ., product/project management.
* Analyse and report on current market trends
* Take a stakeholder role alongside the Marketing Managers in planning and delivery of trade shows and exhibitions.
* Willingly collaborate with other project managers and stakeholders to assist them deliver their objectives
* Help develop and deliver marketing activity to support the acquisition of new Prospects/Customers.
* Analyse all marketing activity to ensure success and value for money, suggest and implement changes where data supports.
The role requires high levels of business awareness and collaboration across departments and with customers. Candidates must have previous experience within a similar role. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to the company’s profile. Hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, Salary £30-32k with additional generous company related performance bonus