M&E Shift Engineer - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
M&E Shift Engineer
London, Greater London, England
£40000 - £42000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
X4 M&E Shift Maintenance Engineers - 4on 4off (Days & Nights) - London (London Bridge) - Temporary to Permanent - £ per hour / Up to £42,000
Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a temporary or temp to perm position?
Can you start immediately or at short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for X2 Mechanical Maintenance Engineers and X2 Maintenance Electricians to be based on a contract in London Bridge. The successful candidates will be mechanically or electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance within this landlord/tenant contract. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £ per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays up to £42000.
Hours of work
4on 4off - Days & Nights
06:30am to 18:30pm & 18:30pm to 06:30am
* Electrically or Mechanically qualified - C&G, NVQ or equivalent
* Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
* Mechanical - An understanding of AHU/FCU's, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Motors, Basic plumbing, Plant rooms etc
* Electrical - An understanding of Electrical systems, Emergency lighting, Replace ballast, fault finding, Generators, Power distribution, Generators, BMS systems
* Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
* Ability to prioritise work tasks and remain calm under pressure
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
* Flexible approach to work.
* Reliable, honest and hard working
* Able to start at short notice