Guest Experience Supervisor - Sandwich | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Guest Experience Supervisor
Sandwich, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
A family focussed campsite located on a working fruit farm nestled in the beautiful Kent countryside of the North Downs.
This expanding campsite business hosts fully furnished bell tents, provides ample tent pitches, a variety of onsite entertainment and provides freshly prepared meals along with a shop to purchase local produce and refreshments.
The Company and Campsite pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service and an unrivalled customer experience. This is embedded in their current culture and must be upheld and demonstrated by all employees.
This is an exciting opportunity that seeks an enthusiastic, self-motivated, determined, driven person who will contribute to the positive culture of the business and support in the ongoing development of the site and brand. If you are a go-getter, their culture will appeal to you.
Due to the rural location of the site a driving licence is an essential requirement.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Lead the shift to ensure service meets customer expectations
* Promote and lead a campsite team to present a positive and energetic manner
* Ensure team are presentable at all times, wearing company uniform as provided
* Monitor the standards of work ensuring work is to the agreed company standard
* Act promptly to resolve site concerns that may impact customer experience contacting senior management for support where required, . equipment failure, disruptive behaviour
* Ensure campsite presentation and housekeeping is timely and well organised.
* Ensuring all customer complaints are dealt with swiftly to a satisfactory outcome for both the business and customer, with a key focus on future prevention of the same incident
* Winter close down duties including packing away site, conducting minor ground maintenance where necessary, defrosting fridges, completing winter snagging list, action jobs as applicable
* Assist the Guest Experience Manager with development and rollout of plans and strategy for the site and other planned operations
Skills and Experience:
* Experience of camping beneficial but not essential
* Proven and successful supervisory experience in the hospitality, entertainment or retail sector
* Can lead a diverse team of staff in delivering an excellent customer experience
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* The ability to work under own initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Flexibility to work regular unsociable hours during evenings and weekends as required
* Good physical strength and stamina
Remuneration & Benefits
* Fantastic team environment
* Staff uniform provided
* Full training
* Discounted food
* On-site parking
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained