3rd Line Engineer - Whitchurch | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
3rd Line Engineer
Whitchurch, Bath and North East Somerset, England
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for a 3rd Line Engineer to help support and maintain their existing managed IT Support client base. This is a fantastic company to work for and you will play an important role in this small business. They value their employees and are dedicated to investing in ongoing training and development.
* It will be the 3rd Line Engineer’s job to help support and maintain the existing managed IT Support client base.
* A broad skill set is required for this role as you are the escalation point for the service desk.
* It is a pre-requisite that you have Azure platform & Cloud based skill set.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
* 7+ years previous experience held in an MSP environment.
* Strong specialism in Azure and Microsoft 365
* Strong technical experience of Microsoft Server operating systems, Microsoft core applications, including Exchange Server/SharePoint/SQL Server/ SCCM and Windows Desktop Deployment
* Strong skills supporting Microsoft AD, DNS and Remote Desktop Services
* Strong skills supporting all network related technologies and equipment.
* Strong skills diagnosing & resolving client application, connectivity and hardware-based incidents.
* Exposure to Hyper-V and vSphere virtualization technologies
* Exposure to backup and DR technologies
* Strong customer service skills, written and orally.
* Confident and driven personality
* Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Have own transport and driving license
* Hungry for learning and developing your skill set
* Analytical thinking towards identifying, recommending, and introducing process improvements.
* Experience in adoption of new technologies though research to deployment of a solution.
* Good at documentation & keeping detailed notes to provide technical documentation.
* You need to be self sufficient to manage and prioritise your workload.
* You need to be a team player with a good sense of humour.
* Continuous development program
* Competitive salary
* Fast-paced environment
* Friendly work environment
* Social events
* £30k - £35k depending on experience