FTTP Planner & Designer - Ledbury | Zoek UK | 61dba5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
FTTP Planner & Designer
Ledbury, Herefordshire, England
Up to £35000 per annum
We are currently partnered with a market disrupting ISP that are experts in building and deploying an ultrafast fibre network across the West of England. This business is looking for an experienced FTTP Planner & Designer with a background in Telecommunications to join a rapidly expanding ISP with plans to delivers 100,000's of homes in underserved villages, towns and cities.
This is a dynamic role with the opportunity to own and deliver the design department ensuring that the business is consistent in all aspects of planning. Candidates for this role will need prior experience working as a FTTP Planner ideally with an ISP / Tier 1.
Job Role: FTTP Planner & Designer
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits (Holidays + Pension) + All equipment provided
- Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
- Designing Fibre routes based on client specs from Exchange through to premises
- Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure (PIA) including ducts and potentials for upgrades
- Troubleshoot blockages
- Creating Job Packs to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out (using Visio)
- Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio & CAD to create professional job packs
Qualifications and Accreditations
Small world Experience (Desirable)
GIS Experience (Desirable)
FTTP Planning Experience (Desirable)
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...