Inside Sales Manager - Manchester - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Inside Sales Manager- Mid Market
Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI, and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks, and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing, and the wide range of other cyberattacks.?
Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central - the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs)?worldwide.
To successfully lead, develop and motivate a team of internal Account Managers who are responsible for selling Sophos Cyber Security solutions into Mid Market corporate accounts (100-2000 users).
Location: This role is to be on-site in our newly built sales hub in Manchester.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with the Inside Sales Director to create a high-energy sales environment that will overachieve revenue targets and outperform key metrics for the Mid Market Sales Team.
• Overachieve annual and quarterly sales targets by maintaining Sophos’ competitiveness in the market and finding innovative ways to generate sales revenue.
• Drive a weekly sales cadence that focuses on deal execution and pipeline generation.
• Hire, coach, and motivate account managers so they are competent, professional, and able to exceed their individual sales quotas and performance metrics.
• Support account managers by participating in customer calls and coaching them on day-to-day matters that will help to achieve their goals and contribute to their professional growth.
• Support the team in creating & articulating value proposals that will generate incremental revenue.
• Conduct weekly 1-2-1 meetings with TAMs to establish goals and objectives and to review key performance metrics (call activity, pipeline building, sales bookings, forecasting, etc).
• Work collaboratively with X-functional teams inc Channel, Marketing, Sales Engineering & Support.
• Ensure Deal Registration and SDR leads are managed in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensure the team engages with Channel Partners in accordance with the Sophos Partner Program.
• Ensure pipeline management is accurate and consistent across the team.
• Deliver accurate forecasts to the business on a weekly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis.
• Contribute to annual, quarterly, and ad hoc business planning.
ESSENTIAL Skills & Experience
• A self-motivated, results orientated sales manager who can offer creative and innovative ideas to drive success.
• A minimum of 3 years experience managing high-volume sales teams selling technology-based solutions (ideally Cyber Security) to corporate customers.
• A demonstrable history of overachieving sales targets with a high-volume sales team.
• A successful record of recruiting, building, and developing front-line sales teams.
• Experience in presenting to and negotiating with customer executives (CISOs, CIOs, CTOs & CFOs.)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and simplify complex matters.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
• Experience in working a channel sales model.
• Knowledge of sales methodologies, ideally MEDDPICC.
DESIRABLE Skills & Experience
• An understanding of the Cyber Security industry
• An understanding of Cyber Security risks and how to mitigate them.
• Existing relationships with key resellers.
• Specific industry knowledge (Retail, Financial Services, Manufacturing, etc).
• Salesforce CRM skills and social media savvy.
• Degree educated.
Sophos is committed to equal opportunity in all areas of its work. All qualified applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability, or sexual orientation.