Mental Health Nurse - Southport | 11778 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mental Health Nurse
Southport, Sefton, England
Up to £17 per hour
Work as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD for a specialist service providing care for younger adults with mental illness, learning disability and substance misuse. Based in Southport this home is rated by CQC as Good and Outstanding. Part time 22 hours on Nights.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD you will join a compassionate team delivering the highest possible quality, tailored care in a home from home environment with a company committed to excellent
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD
- You will have a current NMC Pin
- Qualified as RMN or RNLD with experience in either mental illness, learning disability or substance misuse
- Passionate about delivering quality care and improving quality of life
Package - Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD
- £ per hour
- Annual salary £19448 based on 22 hours, working part time nights
- NMC fees paid
- Medical Cash Plan
- Ongoing Training and Support for continued career development
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN or RNLD seeking a new part time opportunity, don't delay, apply now for more information
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...