Care Assistant - Basingstoke | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant - Social Care
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
11.4500 - 12.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to progress your health and social care career? Look no further. Over the past 12 months we have enrolled over 100 employees onto NVQ’s. If this is something you are interested in, then hit the apply button now!
Career progression is extremely important to us here at Apex Prime Care, it means we're shaping talented employees and their future.
New to Social Care? Experience is not required and at Apex we train confident carers.
For our experienced Care Heroes, we offer the option of a fast-track induction to get you out in the community as soon as possible.* We are also able to offer you guaranteed hours from day onefor people with previous care experience.
The role is varied, and each day is different, as a home care assistant you will be aiding with getting out of bed, washing, dressing, meal prep and medication assistance. Some of our clients do require personal care, however, some just need a general check-up, chat and a cuppa.
You will see clients on a regular basis, getting to know their needs and routines with the help of our handy app. Care plans and visit details can be reviewed on the app, so you can be safe in the knowledge that you are providing the best possible support.
Working hours are based on am to pm and pm to pm.
We ask the whole team to work one shift every other weekend, start at 7 am and do two evenings a week.
We know that your free time and weekends are important, working every other weekend means no one misses out!
Thebenefits of applying with us are:
- The option of Fast Track Induction Training for our experienced Care Heros (*T&C’s apply, enquire to find out more details)
- Our unlimited refer a friend scheme - Earn up to £350 for each person you recommend!
- Auto enrolment pension (depending on age)
- Company Car’s available if you do not have your own transport (T&C’s apply)
- Competitive rates of pay that are reviewed every April!
- Walking rounds (Limited to location)
- The option of Guaranteed hour contracts (upon successful completion of your notice period)
Will this be your first role in Health and Social Care?
- We have a team of experienced trainers who deliver an online 3-day induction course.
- Once you have completed your training you will shadow one of our experienced care heroes until you feel comfortable on your own.
- All PPE is provided by us.
Are you passionate about your role and want to progress your career further? We also offer:
- The Care Certificate
- NVQs (upon successful completion of your probation period)
The pay rate stated in this Ad, £ weekday and £12 weekend is for drivers only.
For a walking round, it differs as the rates above are inclusive of travel time and petrol.
You will be paid time and a half for working bank holidays and double time for working Christmas Day & News Years Day. (Subject to change)